Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Trust

I just had to share this with you. Emilie emailed her Daddy this morning as she dealt with the news that school and therefore a much awaited field trip were cancelled due to a snow storm. I think she expressed the thoughts and feelings we all experience when something goes wrong in our life. I'm following that with her daddy's reply and advice to her and then her sweet, trusting response. What a beautiful reminder of how submitting to God and trusting His work in our lives brings peace in the midst of pain. I am humbled and encouraged by her example today.


daddy today isn't any school and that really sucks because are field trip was today and another tomorrow i feel like pulling my hair out argggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!! i am so mad i am going to cry why why why did it have to snow today why not yesterday or or or saturday cause these next three days of the week were supposed to be perfect cause on friday we were having a party arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh if its no school tomorrow i wont have any hair left and my eyes will be swollen from crrryyyyyyyyyying


 I knew you would not be happy. I am so sorry honey. If I could I would come home and play with you just because I knew you would be sad. But I cant come home early either. I am sorry honey. I am praying for you to have a good day anyway.

Love you baby.

Dad


thanks daddy its just hard to know i am missing a field trip but if i keep praising god and thanking him that tomorrow is the big field trip he might make it work tomorrow and on friday. i am going to make the easter crafts mom got for me but then i will play zelda . like mom said, make out what's best of it. i just wish it didn't snow today but i will have to be brave and face what might be ahead of me and trust god to do the best because maybe school was canceled today because someone could have got hurt at the srss for our electricity field trip . ok bye

No comments: