Friday, August 15, 2008

New Look

Isn't this new look to my blog just too cute? Oh wait-that's the name of the site that I got the template from. Good name!

Anyway, it's a sign of progress if someone like me can actually pull off changing her blog page by herself. Not my gift, but I did it anyway!

If anyone still reads this blog, you may have noticed that it's been quiet here for at least a week. It seems that my head only has room for so and so much, and these days that room is full of plans for our church's VBS. A friend and I are co-directing it and while it's a lot of fun, it is a lot of mental work. So, no mental energy to take the time to sit down and write. VBS is over in 2 weeks, so stay tuned. I have a few ideas rattling around in my brain-things I'd like to write out and share.

Until then-enjoy some of these last beautiful weeks of summer!

4 comments:

Sheryl said...

Hi Iris,
First of all, don't think that I am stalking you - ha! Saw that you registered for the Bible study and then had to come over and check this out. Love the layout, it really is so cute!!

So glad you'll be joining us. It has been amazing to see what God has done through the internet. Looking forward to getting to know you.

-Sheryl

Jeanine - The Baking Beauties said...

Oh my goodness...that is CUTE! Now, ya KNOW I gotta go check that out! ;) Great job on getting it changed over on your own, woohoo!

Karen Hossink said...

Hi Iris,
Thank you for your comment. I am glad that message about mothering from our knees was timely for you. Yes, God IS good like that!
I hope the rest of VBS goes well for you - and then you can get to writing so the rattling in your brain stops. *grin*

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

That is a very cute design.