Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Just a little about me

I've resisted filling in one of these emails so often, but for some reason today I felt like adding my information and posting it here rather than emailing it to my friends. Feel free to comment with your answers. It's amazing what we find out about each other! 

3s About Me

Three Names I have been called :
Ars
Dolly (as in Parton)
Irish

Three Jobs I have had in my life :

1. sales clerk at Zellers (draperies and cashier)
2. child care worker in a Day Care
3. sales clerk at Marks Work Wearhouse

Places I have Lived :
1.Calgary Alberta
2 Steinbach Manitoba
3.Kleefeld Manitoba

Three TV Shows that I watch:
Corner Gas
American Idol
Dancing with the Stars

Three Places I have been:
1.Germany
2.Romania
3.Bahamas

People that e-mail me regularly:
1. Bob
2. Theresa
3. Merle

Three of my favorite foods:
1. Chocolate with almonds
2. Mashed Potatoes
3. Lays Ripple potato chips

Three things I am looking forward to:
1. building our new house
2. spring
3. Fargo in August

1 comment:

Lisa Spence said...

One of my latest addictions is the Hershey's dark chocolate nuggets WITH ALMONDS! I can't stop!