Friday, July 25, 2008

Intended for Good

I am moved today by the incredible blessing of the internet. In just the last couple of weeks I have been connected through it with several Godly women who write about their lives, their walk with God, and most importantly, about Him. I have been encouraged, made to laugh, moved to tears, and so incredibly blessed by words that reflect God's love and provision for us. What a gift in this world of busy lives that make relationship difficult! I have to confess to feelings of loneliness of late, but also have to confess to God's goodness as He has provided connection for me through something I have access to most of the time-the World Wide Web. How like our God to bring so much good out of something that also has the potential to harm. Today I praise Him for His sovereignty and for Godly women who serve Him with their words.

1 comment:

Darlene Schacht said...

I am thankful for the www too! When I was a homeschooling mom with four kids and no car of my own, I remember so many days that I was lonely, and would have loved to reach out to an online community. The internet wasn't what it is now. This is such a blessing!

Thank you for dropping me a note the other day. :)